• Please shower before. Your lashes need 24 hours to dry and cure.
• Please come with no makeup or contact lenses
• Lashes also need to be very clean. Dirty lashes will require a lash bath as an extra charge.
• No caffeine at least 3 hours prior.
24 hours post appointment
• Keep lashes dry
• Avoid water and humidity
• Avoid saunas / steam rooms / sweating
• Use oil free makeup and removers
• Use oil free skin care around the eyes
• Avoid rubbing, pulling, picking, your scratching your lash extensions. Doing so will damage your natural lash.
• Please schedule a removal to safely remove extensions without damaging the natural lash
• Do not perm, tint, curl or use mascara on your lashes
• Keep your lashes clean by washing them daily and avoid excessive makeup around the eye
Lash care + maintenance
• Wash your lashes daily with a lash shampoo specifically formulated for lash extensions
• Brush your lashes from the bottom up to keep them fluffy
• Blow dry your lashes on cool air only
• In order to keep your lashes full and looking it’s best it is recommended to prebook lash fills 2-3 weeks in advance.